Home / Campus Life / Pop Addict: Beyoncé Photo Leak, Ray J’s arrest

Pop Addict: Beyoncé Photo Leak, Ray J’s arrest

Written by Kayla Stroud, Web Editor

Hundreds of Unretouched Photos of Beyoncé Leak
Everyone is up in arms over newly leaked unretouched photos of Beyoncé that have made their way online. People seem to have propped her up so high that they seem to have forgotten that she is not in fact a RealDoll. People were horrified to learn that Queen B had *gasps* blemishes *gasps* and expressed their shock on Twitter. I’m curious if the reaction would be any different if she were a man.

Ray J and girlfriend get in an altercation
R&B “singer”/reality star, Ray J, was involved in an altercation with girlfriend, Princess Love (that’s her actual name), that left her under arrest. According to TMZ, Love allegedly beat Ray J to a bloody pulp. Leaving him with cracked ribs, a busted lip and a torn ACL. Love was then arrested for domestic abuse and battery. Ray J is said to have bailed her out.

Drake Releases Mixtape
Rapper Drake pulled a Beyoncé and dropped a surprise mixtape slash album on Friday the 13th. “If Youre Reading This Its Too Late” (not a typo) received too much success. According to HitsDailyDouble, the former “Degrassi” star continues his steady line of No. 1 album with this one having almost 500K units sold in just four days.
Yet, he was unable to outsell Beyoncé.

Kardashian Knews
The Kylie/Tyga saga continues
The Kardashian’s littlest sister Kylie is involved in a “situation” with grown little man rapper, Tyga. Speculation has surrounded the illegal twosome for some time.
Tyga conducted a recent interview denying the rumors.

Amber Rose/Kardashian Fued
Rapper Wiz Khalifa’s ex-wife, Amber Rose, and Khloe Kardashian were involved in a cyber-duel earlier this week. After hearing of Amber’s choice of words on Tyga and Khloe’s little sister’s involvement, Khloe went on Twitter to vent, bringing up Amber’s stripper past in the process. This led to Amber going on a multiple tweet rant that would go on into the next day.
It was ridiculous; petty, but oh so glorious.

Kanye West Fashion Week
Speaking of Mr. West, Kanye debuted his new line of Adidas wear last week during Fashion Week. The models were forced to wear body stockings, grim face, and Kanye’s clothes. Kendall Jenner had a prior engagement she had to attend to, so Kanye was left no other choice but to have Kylie walk the runway in her place.

SNL Turns 40
Saturday Night Live reached a new milestone. Somehow Lorne managed to churn out 40 years of the show. SNL had a three and a half hour anniversary special that brought back dozens of former cast members such as Will Ferrell, Andy Samberg and Amy Poehler. The show dragged at some points but turned out alright. However, I doubt they’d be able to keep it up, SNL.

Lady Gaga is engaged
Lady Gaga had quite the Valentine’s Day. Her boyfriend Taylor Kinney, who she met on the set of her “You and I” video, proposed to the pop starlet with a heart-shaped diamond. A diamond that, according to Inquisitr, cost nearly $500,000. Whether Gaga loaned him that is another question.

Vanilla Ice arrested for burglary
Former hip hop legend Vanilla Ice was arrested late Tuesday night for taken into custody and charged with burglary and grand theft. According to CNNN, Mr. Van Winkle broke into a foreclosed house and took a crap ton of loot. Winkle is said to have taken bicycles, furniture and a pool heater among other things. Somebody please go start up a GoFundMe for this man.

Counseling Center helps students with final exam stress

Final exams are approaching, which means this is when most students put in the slightest ...