Happy Thursday, fellow addicts! Glad the week is over?? Spring break is right around the corner, and I couldn’t get any higher than I am (hope I don’t run into any of you all in Miami).
Now, I must start this week off by congratulating Mr. Anthony, Carmelo Anthony at that for that ridiculous game against the Heat. I believe the Knicks are very satisfied with their purchase!
With that out the way, can I ask what in the world is going on in Chris Brown’s world? If you don’t have a Twitter account then you were the only one out of the millions that didn’t see the picture of Breezy’s latest fashion—if that’s what you want to call it.
The kid looks like Sisqo from the R&B male group, Dru Hill! Chris Brown took it upon himself to dye his hair blonde and the kid blend from his hairline to his neck. The only thing that stands out is his eyebrows. A shame, we expect different but not drastic.
Speaking of drastic, who had a chance to check out the premiere of Lady GaGa’s Video, “Born This Way”? Well, of course I did and I must give you my Top Three Things I learned from it:
- She really thinks she is an extraterrestrial being. She is going the extra mile to prove she is nothing like us human beings.
- She must have had an infatuation with Lisa Frank as a kid because that brightly colored unicorn kept showing up, and it didn’t relate at all with the alien concept, unless aliens have unicorns as pets. Who knows, I’m not an extraterrestrial being.
- She made sure to show love to her beautiful-Dragtastic-fans! This will most definitely be the anthem of the year (plush)!
So if you haven’t seen the video, check it out and see what you can get out of it.
Anyway, when there is a will the cop will find a way to publically embarrass the H-E-double L out of celebrities. Poor Christina Aguilera can’t win for losing it seems like. First, it was the mishap at the Super Bowl then she stumbled her way off the stage at the Grammies.
Now, the girl has gotten arrested for public intoxication and her boyfriend was popped for driving under the influence. I don’t understand, she can’t afford a limo, a taxi or triple A?
Even though Aguilera can’t hold her liquor, I know one sultry British who can hold down number one on the Billboard. No one other than Adele—who guessed it first? Yes, Adele topped number one off Billboard’s Top 200 for her album, “21,” which moved little Bieber’s two albums to the side, but they still hold positions on the top five.
So, this season’s “Dancing with the Stars” will be something to look forward to. The Stars that has been chosen for show this season will be WWE star Chris Jericho, rapper and USC college senior Romeo, Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson, the Jenny Craig lady Kirstie Alley, Queen of Media Wendy Williams (love her), Jonas’ co-star Chelsea Kane, the old head that got his tail whooped by Mayweather Jr. Sugar Ray Leonard, that guy from Entourage Ralph Macchio, some football player Hines Ward, some supermodel Petra Nemcova, and this guy who can’t place and I googled him Mike Catherwood.
Now to end this week’s fix off right, I’ve decided to quote my top three best Charlie Sheen quotes because it’s not the American way; it’s the Charlie Sheen’s way.
- “[Alcoholics Anonymous] is a “broken-down fool that was a plagiarist… written for normal people, people that don’t have tiger blood, Adonis DNA.”
- “Doesn’t matter too much because after Wednesday they’ll have to rename Warner Bros. as Charlie’s Bros. I will fire those clowns and bring in my own team.”
- “I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen.” It’s not available because if you try it once you will die, your face will melt off. Your children will weep over your exploded body.”
In case you didn’t know, that is how Charlie Sheen rolls and even though I can’t roll that deep I can roll with the attitude. Well, I hope this fixes your itch for now. Until next time keep Pop Addict in tweets and fb statuses every Thursday! Deuces!